You Are Unique.
Although infertility is fairly common (1 in 7 couples will experience it), your situation is 100% exclusive to you.
The Center of Reproductive Medicine's approach and care will reflect your unique needs. From the front desk, to the financial counselors, to the nurses, and of course your doctors, you will receive personalized care and attention throughout your treatment.
At your first appointment you will:
- Review your medical records with a fertility expert, including:
- Latest Pap Smear Results
- Any Gynecology Operative Reports or Procedures
- Documentation Notes from Office Visits
- Fertility Therapy Documentation
- Any Diagnostic Testing Already Performed
- Any Lab Tests Performed in the Last 18 Months
- Chart a plan of action
- Schedule a diagnostic exam
Fill out the form and our medical assistant will be in touch with you to schedule a fertility consultation. Don’t wait. Today could be the day you start your journey towards pregnancy!