We host informational webinars exclusive to Center of Reproductive Medicine patients. These sessions are hosted by CORM’s very own embryology team and are the perfect opportunity for you to ask embryology-related questions directly of the embryologists.
What You'll Learn
- The embryo culture process from start to finish
- How eggs are retrieved from the ovary
- How insemination is done
- The daily development of your embryos (with pictures and examples to give you a better idea of what to expect while your embryos are in culture in our IVF lab)
You'll also learn about:
- How we perform an embryo biopsy for Pre-implantation Genetic Testing
- The different types of genetic testing available
- What information you will gain from this testing
- What to expect for your future embryo transfer
Come ready with questions! You'll be able to ask questions via live chat.
Choose a date below that works best with your schedule. The webinars are at 5:00pm Central on each date (usually on a Tuesday or Wednesday). It typically lasts from 45 minutes to an hour and 15 minutes, depending on the quantity of questions.
Once you're ready to reserve your spot, please call the front office at 281-332-0073 to RSVP to your chosen webinar.
December 9, 22
January 6, 19
February 3, 16
March 3, 16, 31
April 13, 28
May 11, 26
June 8, 23
July 7, 20
August 4, 17
September 1, 14, 29
October 12, 27
December 1, 14, 29