If You Are Researching Infertility Clinic Facilities, You Might be Asking Which One is Right for You?
Because of various fertility issues, some people have difficulty conceiving. They may try to select an infertility clinic and choosing the right one is a very important decision in their lives. We know that receiving this initial diagnosis can be frightening, but we want you to know there is a way to push forward and try another way with our infertility clinic at the Center of Reproductive Medicine (CORM). We want to help educate you of the challenges you may face including financing the cost of infertility treatments, as well as effectively managing the physical and emotional demands. Most important you will find an infertility clinic like CORM is honest about this and more. We inform you that while there may be a few bumps in the road, it is well worth the wait.
The quality of our infertility clinic is directly related to the level of excellence of our reproductive specialists. They are committed to providing the highest quality fertility treatments, while giving you the respect you deserve along with dignity and compassion. We are very dedicated to examining the specific cause of each fertility issue, and will recommend the best procedure for the most cost-effective and minimally-invasive approach. You can judge any infertility clinic based on:
- Success Rates: All Infertility clinic facilities are required to submit their data to independent organizations called Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology and the Center for Disease Control. Make sure you understand the exact variables used for each infertility clinic as the data can be skewed, reflecting the success rate of something other than what you are assuming.
- Cost: When researching an infertility clinic, ask for the typical cost related to services, including all and any fees associated and do a comparison of other infertility clinics in the area. If something is free, make sure you find out what is not free!
- Competency: You can measure an infertility clinic for their level of success by looking at the years of experience and credentials among the practitioners.
- Experience: Of course, infertility clinics that employ infertility doctors with quality experience offer an advantage.
- Longevity: The years in an infertility clinic has been established in a community is important. An infertility clinic that has longevity in a community should have many happy clients. Ask for references.
- Credentials: Board certified should be a requirement with a specialization in reproductive endocrinology. They should also have substantial experience in the administration of female and male fertility test practices. Also inquire about the credentials of the other employees.
We strongly believe that providing excellent care is the key to our success. Call us today to set up a consultation at our infertility clinic.