Our aim at the Center of Reproductive Medicine SurgiCenter is to foster a positive and nurturing experience for all patients:
- We are committed to provide the highest quality service, delivered with utmost respect, dignity and compassion.
- We are dedicated to examine, investigate the specific cause of each problem, recommend and implement the best treatment in a most cost-effective and minimally-invasive approach.
- We strongly believe that providing excellent care is the key to our success. By working together, we shall bring out the best in each other.
We pledge to enhance and promote the well-being of our patients.
To achieve this, we advocate:
- An environment and atmosphere that is friendly, clean, convenient and safe.
- Compassionate care to patients, delivered with respect, dignity and in a manner to uphold each patient’s rights.
- Continuous improvement to all facility services.
- Programs which emphasize quality, service and innovation.
- Development and ongoing support of our employees and physicians through professional excellence, education and technology.
- Sound financial principles and cost-containment strategies without compromising our fervent commitment to quality.
- Creativity and leadership in addressing the healthcare needs of our community.
Find additional information in our Downloadable SurgiCenter Information Packet.
1015 West Medical Center Boulevard, Suite #2200
Webster, TX 77598
Phone: (281) 557-3087
Fax: (281) 332-1860
45-South Driving from Houston
Take 45 S, take exit 25 going toward Alvin. On the first light keep left and make a U-turn; travel on feeder road and keep right. Take a right on Medical Center Blvd. Arrive at Bay Area Medical Plaza on the right.
45-North Driving from Galveston
Take 45 N, take exit 25 toward NASA 1/FM 528/Alvin. Travel on the feeder for 1.6 mi, turn right on Medical Center Blvd. Arrive at Bay Area Medical Plaza on the right.