Dr. Kathiresan is board certified in both Obstetrics & Gynecology as well as Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Her goals are to provide personalized care to her patients and help them make the best treatment decisions for their individual needs. Her patients rely on her expertise in ovulation induction, intrauterine insemination, in vitro fertilization, fertility preservation, oncofertility, hysteroscopy, and laparoscopic procedures. Most recently, she was named a “Rising Star Super Doc” in 2018 and 2019, an honor given to only 2.5% of Doctors in the state.
As Director of Patient Education, Dr. Kathiresan strives to provide excellent fertility education to her patients in clinic. With a goal of providing straightforward fertility education to a wider audience and answering commonly encountered patient questions, she has put together an educational video series called “Fertility Fridays.” Check out her videos below.
The above is a playlist of Fertility Friday videos. However, for your convenience, below is also a list of the topics with direct links to the videos. We'll update this each time a new video is available. Stay tuned.
- Fertility Friday intro
- How is pregnancy achieved?
- Causes of infertility
- How to maximize conceiving on your own
- What to expect at your initial consultation
- Ovarian reserve testing
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- Semen analysis
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Egg freezing
- Egg freezing patient experience - Part 1
- Egg freezing patient experience - Part 2
- Why are normal cycles important?
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- COVID-19 and fertility treatment
- COVID-19 and pregnancy
- How do I know if I'm ovulating?
- Female aging and Fertility
- Male factor infertility
- Saline infused sonohysterogram
Fast Fertility Tips
Dr. Kathiresan also has a video series where she shares fast fertility tips, which you can view below.
The above is a playlist of Fast Fertility Tips videos. However, for your convenience, below is also a list of the topics with direct links to the videos. We'll update this each time a new video is available. Stay tuned.
- 6 tips when trying to get pregnant
- Why are regular cycles important when trying to get pregnant?
- 6 tips on when to have intercourse when trying to get pregnant
- How pregnancy happens
- Tips on sex when trying to get pregnant
- Causes of infertility: Is this a male or female problem?
- How to select gender
- Secondary infertility: If I had a baby before, can I be infertile now?
- Fertility and age: Why does fertility decline with age in females?
- COVID vaccine for women trying to conceive, pregnant, or lactating