Uterine Fibroid Study
Do you have heavy mentrual bleeding due to uterine fibroids?
The Center of Reproductive Medicine is looking for women to participate in a clinical research study to evaluate whether an investigational medicine could reduce the amount of heavy menstrual bleeding due to uterine fibroids.
To qualify, participants in this study will be women who:
- Are 18 to 50 years of age
- Have monthly menstrual periods
- Experience heavy menstrual bleeding due to uterine fibroids
- Have days when their feminine products (pads, tampons, liners) become soaked and need to be changed more than 3 times a day
- Additional requirements apply
Please call 832-932-9220 for more information and to find out if you are eligible to participate in the study.
Endometriosis Pain Clinical Research Study
The EDELWEISS clinical research study is evaluating the safety and effectiveness of an investigational drug to reduce pelvic pain due to endometriosis.
This study may last up to about 15 months and involve about 12 study visits. You may be able to join this study if you:
- Are 18 to 45 years old and have not gone through menopause
- Have been surgically diagnosed via laparoscopy or laparotomy with confirmed endometriosis in the last 10 years
- Have pain symptoms during your period and at other times in your menstrual cycle
- Do not have a history of osteoporosis or another bone disease
- Are not pregnant or breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant within at least the next eight months
There are other requirements to be in this study that the study doctor will discuss with you to determine if you are eligible to participate. Study participation is voluntary. You will receive investigational study medications and study-related tests and procedures at no cost. Participants in this study may receive compensation for time or travel.
To learn more or to see if you may qualify for this study, please contact:
Anne # 832-932-9220 or Maryanne # 281-557-3084
Please click here to download our flyer regarding this clinical study.
These clinical trials are ongoing at the Center of Reproductive Medicine. Not all of these studies are currently enrolling.
- Illumina PGS Clinical Trial
- Beckman-Coulter AMH Clinical Trial
- Watson Fibroid Clinical Trial
- AbbVie Fibroid Clinical Trial M12815
- Ferring IVF Megaset Clinical Trial
- Merck Dysmenorrhea Clinical Trial 060
- Merck Contraception Clinical Trial
- AbbVie Endometriosis Clinical Trial M12821
- AbbVie Endometriosis Clinical Trial M12702
- ObsEva Endometriosis Clinical Trial
- Finox IVF Clinical Trial
- Beckman-Coulter PCOS Clinical Trial
- Ferring Lutrepulse Clinical Trial