We're happy to welcome you back
As of May 4, we are taking appointments to continue clinic visits and are all looking forward to continuing to support you through your journey. However, we're still living in a new reality and will take precautions accordingly. We’re taking this day-by-day and will frequently re-visit the following precautions for everyone’s safety.
- Temperature will be checked during check-in.
- Patient must wear a mask throughout their visit.
- One guest can accompany the patient during an OB scan visit only. This guest must also wear a mask.
- Please do not bring a guest if you're visiting for reasons other than an OB scan. Patients are welcome to video chat their loved one.
- If you have children, for their safety, please keep them at home.