Controlled Ovarian Stimulation (COS) Study
Center of Reproductive Medicine is currently seeking patients to participate in a fertility research study designed to compare two medications used for controlled ovarian stimulation (COS), in in-vitro fertilization (IVF) cycles.
You may be eligible for the Study if you:
- Are between 21 to 35 years old
- Have a regular menstrual cycle of 21 to 45 days
- Have a history of infertility and desire pregnancy
- Have an AMH (Anti-Mullerian Hormone) ≥ 5 (ng/mL)
The study medications and some study-related tests and procedures may be provided at no cost to qualified participants.
Vaginal Ring for Birth Control Study
A Clinical Resarch Study For Women
Are you interested in participating in a clinical trial studying an investigational vaginal ring for birth control?
If you qualify for the study, you may receive:
- Investigational birth control medication at no cost to you for up to one year
- Study related care at no cost to you
- Possible reimbursement for time and travel
To learn more about this study and its possible risks and benefits, please call (281) 332-0073
These clinical trials are ongoing at the Center of Reproductive Medicine. Not all of these studies are currently enrolling.
- Illumina PGS Clinical Trial
- Beckman-Coulter AMH Clinical Trial
- Watson Fibroid Clinical Trial
- AbbVie Fibroid Clinical Trial M12815
- Ferring IVF Megaset Clinical Trial
- Merck Dysmenorrhea Clinical Trial 060
- Merck Contraception Clinical Trial
- AbbVie Endometriosis Clinical Trial M12821
- AbbVie Endometriosis Clinical Trial M12702
- ObsEva Endometriosis Clinical Trial
- Finox IVF Clinical Trial
- Beckman-Coulter PCOS Clinical Trial
- Ferring Lutrepulse Clinical Trial